Wedding DJ Hungary
Is it important for you that your DJ is experienced, a person who does not drink alcohol at the wedding, who takes his own work seriously? Then my offer is for you. I am Vince Major – VinchEnzo Budapest Wedding DJ. More than half of my requests are concentrated in Budapest and its neighborhood. In Budapest, I would like to go to see the venue and have a personal meeting there with you if I have not been there yet.
Some important information about me
- I live in Budapest.
- I did my first wedding in 2004.
- I’ve had 200 weddings with references.
- I am self-employed, able to invoice you.
- I am a registered member of the DJ Association.
- My soundtracks are legal and licenced.
- I am a full time DJ.
- I have my own complete sound and light technology
- I do not drink alcohol on the weddings, I do not smoke for 30 years.
Let’s see what is included in my offer
- Personal meeting, consultation, discussing the details, counseling based on my previous weddings.
- First dance, creating the First dance mix, if needed.
- Sound-reinforcing the ceremony at the dinner party with a microphone, playing the songs you ask for
- Welcoming – playing soft background music /Jazz, Soul, Swing, Lounge etc./
- Presentation of a show for the music-dancing for all ages
- My own complete sound and lighting technology, service with no time limit
- There is no hourly surcharge
I also have
- LED wall painting, wall decoration
- High power bubble blower machine
- High power smoke machine
International wedding experience
- Indian – Hungarian
- Pakistani – Hungarian
- Chinese – Hungarian
- French – Hungarian
- American – Hungarian
- Holland – Hungarian
- German – Hungarian
- Italian – Hungarian
- Britsh – Hungarian
- Slovakian – Hungarian
- Russian - Hungarian
Here are some really cute couples who asked me in 2017 to be their wedding DJ:
A Wedding DJ must be multifunctional:
- Need to understand how to install and manage technical equipment
- Should know the known party songs and music from approximately 1960 to today, needs to be up to date. With the technology provided, a music mix has to blend your music with your requests and your guests requests.
- Have to see the styles in the dance floor, what works/what doesn’t work.
- Must physically be able to handle the wedding because the DJ has to keep the party up all the time.
- Needs good communication skills.
Things I have to know for the price quote:
- The exact date of the wedding
- The exact name of the venue
- Number of guests
- If I need to sound reinforce the civil ceremony